April 2, 2010

April Playlist

This is a sampling of my 25 most played on my Ipod, dorky cheesy songs included. In other words, some of my most favorite songs, no themes attached. Happy Friday! (I would like to point out that Jacob makes me play Viva la Vida and I like to Move it on repeat, so that would be why they showed up.)

  1. Going On, Gnarls Barkley
  2. What Goes Around... / ...Comes Around (Interlude), Justin Timberlake
  3. Technologic,  Daft Punk
  4. First Day Of My Life , Bright Eyes
  5. Skinny Love, Bon Iver
  6. 5 Years Time (Sun Sun Sun), Noah and the Whale
  7. I Like to Move It,  will.i.am
  8. Homecoming, Kanye West
  9. Falling Slowly (American Idol Studio Version), Kris Allen
  10. Viva la Vida , Coldplay
  11. Piano Song, Meiko
  12. Love Dog, TV On The Radio
  13. O Valencia!, The Decemberists
  14. Girl,  Beck
  15. All These Things That I've Done,The Killers
  16. Kick Push,  Lupe Fiasco

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails