1. She is very beautiful (the kind of beauty that inspires me to write lists about her)
2. She has a wonderful personality (you probably already knew this since you read her thoughts on this blog, unless you're here just for me... if so, please drop me a line, there are plenty of openings in my fan club, all are welcome including a future charter member.
3. She always lets me win at video games (and she's really good at letting me win too! Sometimes, the fake frustration she portrays seems so real, one would think she was really trying to win).
4. She has miserable taste in movies (yes this is a good thing. I wouldn't have appreciated the true classics like the Godfather, Lord of the Rings, and 4 Weddings and a Funeral without having sat through the utter garbagefest that is Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing). In fact tonight we're going to watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist... I could look at it like, hey this is a horrible movie and we could have been watching Transporter 2 which is much better, or I could stay positive and realize, this is really helping me focus on my Dos Equis, no distractions coming from the TV tonight.
5. She is a wonderful wife, the kind that takes the kids to school and picks them up at night. The kind that has taken our house and turned it into a home, the kind that has introduced me to so many new things (tonight will be Nick and Norah, ugghhh, well you have to take the good with the bad), and the kind who to this day I love with all my heart.
Happy Valentine's Day Mrs. Bee.