March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites #7 Short and Sweet


It's Friday Favorites time! Oh yes it's time to pay homage to all the things that got us through the week, and give credit where credit is due! Here are my Friday Favorites this week....

Mr. Calamity:
"Now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance."
My Love,

My little ham.
Jacob is coming into his own personality lately, and I can tell he is going to be quite a handful. But even with all the temper tantrums this week (and they were drag 'em out, out-of-control sobfests. If you heard it you wouldn't believe I hadn't done anything heinous to him), I am so lucky to have this little crazy man in my life. I know how blessed I am to have a healthy little boy and with all that has transpired this week
with little baby Stellan, it makes me want to hold him close and never let go. (Of course, every time I try this tactic he just squirms out of my arms.) I know that he is part of what gets me through each day, and when my work is frustrating, stressful or difficult, I remember why I trudge through every week, even when I want to quit. I do it for him. I do it for THEM.

There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself. -Henry David Thoreau

Oh, okay you want the funny? Check out More bad pick up lines by Jenners. Thanks Jenners for being my comic relief this week. (And seriously, if you are not following Jenners yet, start now. She is one seriously funny lady!)

What are your Friday Favorites? Share below or link to Mr. Linky! As always, please link back to me so others can find other Friday Favorites- linking back will create more traffic for everyone.



16 comments:

  1. Now I find it hard to believe that such a cutie pie as Jacob would EVER have a temper tantrum ;-)

    The Sproket dance LOLOL

    Great FF's :D
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I needed the Sprockets refrence today! Now Ve dance!!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I'm a puddle now. He is toooooo cute to have thrown a tantrum. I think you're telling stories.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God...Dieter and Sprockets was my fave SNL skit, that and Toonces, the Driving Cat!
    I'm visiting from Cheecken Nuggets of Veesdom"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! What a cutie!! I totally remember that tantrum stage! Oh wait...my 5 year old is still going through that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are too cute!
    Dropping in from the SITS site to say hi :)
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!! Aren't tantrums fun, oh, somedays, I wanted to throw a tantrum right along with them!!

    Love the bad pick up lines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a youtube video of the Sprocket dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. :-) I managed to get in a post today, by some miracle. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable photos! Definitely good reasons to get through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for reminding me of that Sprokets thing! I haven't thought in years! So funny!

    And thank you for the wonderful wonderful shout out! I'm so happy to have been a happy part of your week and to make you laugh. It is my bloggy goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so darn cute!!!!

    You must be in MSU heaven right about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet post!! I love your little guys!

    And praying for Stellan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just way too cute! And such good blackmail pics in about 15 years!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails