May 21, 2009

Er, Um, well....

I am actually not here today. Nope, I am guest posting on My Rambling Thoughts. I absolutely adore the Rambler, she is one of the first blogs I started reading, and the Rambler is incredibly nice and funny!

Oh, and um also, you know my last post? Disregard it. (I've removed it.) Apparently I was very wrong on who would win American Idol. I loved Kris Allen, but I saw Adam Lambert as more AI material. I was forced to do all the dinner dishes because I lost my bet to Mr. Bee and I was at work during dinner- I didn't get to have any of the dinner I was cleaning up! That sucks! I guess upsets can happen. Anywho...

So go over to My Rambling Thoughts and check my post out! I swear it has NOTHING to do with American Idol.

PS Anyone else who watches that show relieved that it's over? It's such a time suck! Anyone who doesn't watch it, are you glad it's over so people can shut the hell up already? I'm feeling both ways too.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm glad people can shut the hell up :D and congrats on your guest post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care that people talk about it...I find it all amusing. :) And I'm thankful it's over only because we finally get to watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. I fell in love with that show, and love watching the kids dance out of their element and KILL the routine. Kill in a good way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guest post, Janna!

    I haven't ever watched Idol, so I just ignore all the jabber about it. As someone who never watched reality TV, I'm sure people will soon be talking about something else I know nothing about. I'm used to it by now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen AI so I'm glad it over so we can get on to other things! Great post over at the Ramblers' site. Very funny! Nice to meet you Mrs. Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your post and it was good. And not at all a semi-terrifying glimpse of what I'm in for. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had made up my mind that I was going to remove my AI post, too...but then my man, Kris, went and won the thing! I wanted him to win, but I was shocked that he actually did! So, I left up my AI rambling about the way it was probably rigged. But, I guess we now know that it can't be rigged, or their rock god would have taken the title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never watched Idol but the chatter doesn't bother me, I like to hear everyones take on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason I didn't watch the show the whole season, but I did see Kris take the win! Yay!

    I will now go and read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from a fellow "Jana" living in a house full of boys. I have 2 also, now 15 1/2 and 17. and I miss American Idol but I must brag just a bit...I recieved an email early last Tuesday offering me tickets to the finale show if I could get there by 1pm- so we drove into LA from Orange County and by 5 pm we were in the audience watching the showdown. The audience was definitely pro-adam but we held out hope that kris would win. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy mom who watches Idol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails