February 12, 2010

February's Depressing... here's a playlist...

This is my ohmygoditsstillwinterIamsofreakingdepressedandtiredofit mix. Read, and then prepare to go sob in the corner...
  1. What Difference Does It Make?  The Smiths
  2. No One's Gonna Love You  Band Of Horses
  3. Cry Baby Cry The Beatles
  4. Everybody's got to Learn Sometimes Beck
  5. We Are Nowhere And It's Now  Bright Eyes
  6. The People That We Love   Bush
  7. The Ice Is Getting Thinner  Death Cab For Cutie
  8. Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors  Editors
  9. Manchild  Eels
  10. Your Hand In Mine  Explosions In The Sky
  11. Only Happy When It Rains  Garbage
  12. Grace   Jeff Buckley
  13. I Need to Know   Kris Allen
  14. Shot In The Back Of The Head  Moby
  15. We're In This Together   Nine Inch Nails
  16. Let Down  Radiohead
Also, thanks for sticking by me. I will be back in the swing of things next month (I think?) Tough winter...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails