July 20, 2011

Schtuff

'stress' photo (c) 2008, bottled_void - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/My writer's block is running so deep lately. Mostly it's due to a development in my life that is ongoing, frustrating and a big old fat secret. No really, I am not allowed to talk about it. So I will try and push that big minefield out of my mind.....

... I'm working on it. I'm also trying to remember what it's like to be happy. I love my family, but I have so much weighing on my mind for almost a year now, and I just can't shake this funk. I just feel sad and stressed all of the time, and it doesn't ever completely go away, even when I having fun, it's still there in the back, trying to screw everything up.

In other news, the boys (all 3 of them) are great. The dog is farty. Our house is falling apart. You know, the usual.

I just have to get through the next few months and things should at least be less up in the air and I will have piece of mind.

******
Housekeeping:

Lately I have found that I like to post on my facebook fan page. I'll admit I thought it was kind of silly to have a fan page, but now I love it. I love that it's a community that actually "knows" me, even if it's through my blog. You all know my better than that guy who had a locker next to me in High School. It's really comforting. Anyway, if you are not part of my fan page, please join me, and also tell me about your page so I can join.

I have a Giveaway up on my review blog, please go check it out, it's super easy to enter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails