August 9, 2007

My First....

This is my first Blog on this blogspot. The older posts are archives from my Myspace account, but I wanted to try something a little different, so here I am. I also figured I could put some ads on this and maybe get a little extra moolah for that baby mattress we need (or maybe more realistically, baby sheets). I will also try to post a little more often now that I don't have to go on myspace to do it.

I'm a little bit of a blogging novice, basically, I just started blogging because my family and friends enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it so much, I thought why not? Then it just began to grow, it's like some addiction I keep feeding. (Hey since I can't drink or smoke, and I'm unlikely to get addicted to exercise, at least it keeps me busy.)

So enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails