April 4, 2008

I am SUPER MOM! (Update)

I made two meals this week that weren't just heated up stuff, like real cooking with recipes and measuring and stuff, and they were healthy and delicious. I also worked my full workweek, went grocery shopping, and washed and switched out Jacob's 3-6 and 6 month clothes with 6-9 month and 12 month clothes. Unbelievable. I even put on makeup today AND.... wait for it.... brushed my hair. I am a domestic goddess, I tell you.

So on the children front, Jacob is getting so close to crawling. He wants so desperately to keep up with his older brother, it cracks me up. He is obsessed with Drew, although he is saying something that sounds an awful lot like the beginnings of "Mama" (!). He has two teeth, and is so cute. Many people say that 5 months and 6 months are their favorite age, and I didn't feel that way with Drew, because he got 6 new teeth from 4 to 6 months and cried constantly (wouldn't you?). But Jacob is a little doll. I swear, if I had no common sense and we weren't broke as a joke, we would be trying for another one.

And Drew! We have had issues in the not-too-distant past, but he is really being a sweetie lately. He is also starting to listen to adult conversations too... this is good, and bad. I really have to watch all the things I say now. Also, he is.... wait for it again.... completely potty trained.
*Knocks on wood*
He even gets up at night to go potty and is accident free at night. Honestly, don't ask me how we did it, all the accolades go to Drew, if we weren't in the way, he probably would've been potty trained at 1 1/2 when he started to use the potty in the first place!

So in short, the fog is lifting off my winter depression stupor, and we are all doing well, thanks for asking! Oh wait, no one asked? I write blogs for my own self indulgence? Ahh... oh well, I do enjoy updating Sarah and Amber on things they already know! So for anyone who reads this that I DON'T talk to almost every day, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails