August 16, 2008

Happy end days of summer....

You know those weekends where everything seems to fall into place? Where you get to sleep in to almost 8 and your children take naps willingly? Where your 3 year old gets a toy and actually plays with it the whole day? Where you remember why you wanted to be a parent in the first place? It has been one of those weekends for me... I hope I didn't just jinx it. I am so content I am not even pissed that I am almost out of clean clothes and our dryer is broken, or that the possibility a mouse might run in front of me in my living room is strong (that story is another day, another blog). Okay, well the mouse thing is still bothering me, but I am dealing with it! And drinking some beers (2) also.... that helps. I love not breastfeeding, by the way. I enjoyed it, but definitely done with the 20 months (total) I have devoted to it!

I just love those contented days.... you have to take them where you can get them in this day and age...

I like the dot dot dots (...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails