November 28, 2008

NaBloPoMo: House of Vomitous

Okay, so my plans didn't go exactly as I expected. Jacob starting throwing up at 1am and hasn't stopped yet, along with a high fever still. Apparently what I THOUGHT was roseola is a stomach virus. This has definitely been the most challenging day as a parent I have experienced in a long time, between Jacob's sickness and Drew's attitude. (I'm pretty sure he just pretended to take a nap, no matter what he says).

Gotta love Holiday Weekends, so relaxing!

2 comments:

  1. My holiday weekend is also lacking relaxation but not in the same way. Sorry about Jacob, hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of vomitous! Haha. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

    Glad I stumbled onto your blog ;)
    Hope your kid's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails