December 1, 2009

December Playlist

This list is a little odd and a lot dance-y, but that is because I have been on a gym kick lately, but it begins slow and ends slow. No there are no Christmas songs, I'm doing a workout playlist AND a Christmas playlist in a later post-try to contain your excitement!

  1. Paper Bag- Fiona Apple
  2. Before we Come Undone- Kris Allen
  3. The Breaks- Kurtis Blow
  4. Pork And Beans-Weezer
  5. Floorplan-Tegan & Sara
  6. It's Like That- Run-D.M.C.
  7. It Don't Move Me- Peter Bjorn and John
  8. I like to Move it- Will.I.Am (this is for the kids... I never, um listen to it on my own...)
  9. A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
  10. Kick Push- Lupe Fiasco
  11. Animal- Mike Snow
  12. Policy Of Truth- Depeche Mode
  13. Night Windows- The Weakerthans
  14. A Comet Appears- The Shins
What's on your Playlist this month? Any good Holiday songs? Workout songs? Rainy day Songs? LMK in the comments please! I'm always looking for new music.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails