November 9, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to all the visiting SITStas! If you aren't familiar with SITS, it is a great program for bloggers to support other bloggers. It's a great way to find new blogs, and possibly meet a friend in the process.


My name is Janna, and I am a Mom of two of the sweetest and most frustrating boys, Drew and Jacob (or as I sometimes refer to him, Mr. Calamity) and wife to an awesome husband, Mr. Bee. I love my life most of the time, but I'm someone that will vent on her blog. I hope you can laugh along with me at life's silly little imperfections. I can be quite silly or raunchy and sometimes I swear. Just a warning. I tend to write about whatever topic comes to mind, but often it is about parenting and my children, or sometimes I like to write about silly pop culture news.

Now for some gratuitous pictures of my boys:

Drew is 4 1/2.
Jacob turned 2 last month.

I have been blogging since 2006 and consequently have way too many a lot of posts, so I had such a hard time picking out three posts that best represented my blog. I hope you like the ones I picked. If you like them, and want to read more of my favorite posts, go ahead and look in My Favorite Posts tab for more. Also, if you are interested in finding more good reads, check out my Blog Roll! I also have a tab for items related to Pop Culture or Entertainment Posts, Photography Related Posts and Posts about my two boys, Jacob and Drew. You can find out more about me on my About Me tab. Here are my three posts:

Geeks Are Underrated

I Know I'm a Mom Because...

The Secret Eating Habits of the Bees

Thanks for coming to visit.... let me leave you with a picture of what I would have baked if you were coming to visit my house... oh, who am I kidding, I don't bake. You would have gotten Chips Ahoy.

Extraordinary Desserts - Dessert

Heck, I didn't even take the picture, this person did:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dongkwan/ / CC BY 2.0

Hmm... that picture is making me hungry... I'm off to go eat some of my children's Halloween candy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails