January 3, 2010

Fresh starts and silly songs

Hoo boy, I am back. Do I feel better? No, I am still freaking out about things beyond my control, mainly little things that I am blowing way out of proportion. I am maintaining.... sorry if I have not been by to visit your blog, or answered your emails, comments... tonight I cleaned my fridge and "marked all as read" in my Google Reader. It's just better for my sanity-Now I can start fresh in 2010. I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday. Mine was good, even with a sick child on Christmas. Here are my resolutions for 2010 (and yes, I believe in them).

1. Worry less
2. Write more
3. Work out 5x a week
4. Spend more time with my children
5. Run a 5k
6. BIGGIE- Sell my House!

I figure I should be able to accomplish all of these... as long as I turn into a Vampire so I can skip sleeping at night!

Now, on the subject of "fresh starts" here is my Playlist for January 2010, and this one is my workout playlist (because I am running a 5k this Spring and must get back in form. A form I haven't had since 2004. Hey it's possible right?)

All These Things That I've Done,  The Killers (WARM UP)
SexyBack,  Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland
I Like to Move It,  will.i.am
Holiday,  Green Day
You Can Do It,  Ice Cube
Bodyrock,  Moby
Poker Face,  Lady GaGa
Root Down,  Beastie Boys
Danger! High Voltage,  Electric Six
Waydown,  Catherine Wheel
Uprising,  Muse
A-Punk,  Vampire Weekend
Canned Heat,  Jamiroquai
Stronger,  Kanye West
Try a Little Tenderness,  Otis Redding (COOL DOWN)

And there you have it. That's what keeps me going during my workouts. Mix between annoying/interesting/motivational/WTF?/classic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails