December 29, 2009

Unable

I hate these kind of posts, yet here I go with it, the statement I read on so many blogs:

Lately I have been unable to write.

My worrying seems to want to eat me up, and I can't seem to have the happiness here; it's on reserve for my family and friends. It's been tough lately, and I'm not sure why. Maybe the Holiday cheer finally chewed me up and spit me out and now I am just kind of bitter. Tired and bitter. Tired, bitter and grumpy. (Are bitter and grumpy the same thing? Is one mutually exclusive of  the other?)


Sorry for that.

I'm trying to work on getting my mojo back, and get some year end posts done, and work on my New Blog and my giveaway (ends tomorrow- go over there now).

Also, please think good thoughts for my Mom, as she is having surgery on her other rotator cuff on her right arm today and will need physical therapy and months of recovery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails