August 11, 2010

Day 4- My Favorite Book

Woman reading book in hammock on beachOh guys, this one is oh, so hard. Books symbolize periods of time in my life, and each time I had a favorite. There was my Anne Rice's Vampire book phase, my VC Andrew's gothic novel phase, My "I'm going to read literary books" phase (A Prayer for Owen Meany? didn't like it! Catcher in the Rye? I did), My "chick lit can be good writing and I will prove it phase", or my "I have a library card and will get to ready any book I damn well choose" phase? I don't know where to start so here are some of my favorites from each phase.




Some of (But not even close to all) my favorite reads (through the years of my life from 6th grade on)

The Vampire Lestat, by Anne Rice
Flowers in the Attic, by VC Andrews (Because let's face it, the others were dreck)
Little Children, by Tom Perotta
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, by Michael Chabon
Anybody out there? by Marian Keyes


Thank you to Sass over at Secret Life of Sass and Lex for the great idea. From one Mrs. Bee to another (yep, they are Bee's over there as well), thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails