September 9, 2010

Day 7, 8, 9 Photos (30 Day Blog Journal)

Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
My first picture with Jacob. What a cute little thing. I was so happy here!

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Drew's First day on the school bus, and second day of Kindergarten! This made me very sad :( How did he get so old so quickly? I won't even get into the anger I have for the shuffling that went through the school system that resulted in him riding the bus when a perfectly good school was only a block away- that is another blog post, another day!

Day 9 - a photo you took
This is one of my all time favorites, from summer of 2008!

Thank you to Sass over at Secret Life of Sass and Lex for the great idea. From one Mrs. Bee to another (yep, they are Bee's over there as well), thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails