August 26, 2010

Day 6- 20 of my Favorite Things

1. My Yellow Baby Blankie. It's soft and reminds me of home, don't judge!
2. My Ipod Touch.
3. Photography.
4. The sound of cicadas in the late summer.
5. Walks with my crazy pup, Louie.
6. My flip-flops, Teva mush. So comfortable.
7. The children's swim class. I love watching them learn.
8. Diet Coke. How I wish I could quit you.
9. Blue Moon Beer.
10. Watching Drew use his imagination.
11. Roller coasters.
12. Sandy beaches.
13. Power walking/running with one of my bestest friends.
14. Cider Mills.
15. Farmer's Markets.
16. Fresh Mozzarella and tomato and Basil Salad.
17. My Mom's eggplant Parmesan.
18. Nights of nothing with Mr. Bee (Playing wii, playing music on youtube, and watching SNL and stupid action/comedy movies)
19. Cuddles with the kids watching TV.
20. Going to lunch with my Mom and my sister.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails