February 18, 2011

Jumbledness and Old School Jams

So, it's been a crazy February.... sickness, death, life changing decisions being discussed, and now a possible layoff. It's a lot for my poor brain to process. I feel like it is all jumbled and I don't know what my next year looks like now.

Luckily, Mellow Man Ace's "Mentirosa" was on Sirius. That was my jam back in the day. I stole the cassette single from my sister and never gave it back (Sorry Amber)! Take a listen.



There's nothing like an old school jam to take your mind off of your problems for 5 minutes. Of course, then they are back like gangbusters. I have no idea what that last sentence means, but I like it. Happy Friday everyone! Please enjoy your weekend! All I can think is February is almost over, and it has to get better next month, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails