January 2, 2012

Christmas blues

After Christmas this year, I looked at Mr. B with tears in my eyes (hormonal ball of blah that I am right now), told him as much as I loved Christmas, I was so glad that it was over.

Glad I was done preparing for Christmas while being bone-numbing tired and simultaneously nauseous.

Tired of doing everything alone while he was working 80 hour weeks.

Christmas Decorations went down on the 27th.  So over it this year.

Not to say it wasn't a wonderful Christmas. The kids had a great Christmas, and I loved spending time with my family.

This year my spirit just wasn't in it like normal. I didn't even get to all the activities I wanted to do with the kids. I can't wait for my energy to be back to normal. I'm still waiting, and it does seem to be getting better, along with the nausea, over the past 2 weeks.

The reason my energy is back up could be that Mr. B has been home helping out. He goes back to work tomorrow, and I'm sure we are back to 80 hour work weeks. It makes me want to cry, if I think about it. So I won't.

Luckily it should slow down for him.... at the end of summer.

On better news, Jacob has been coming up for names for the Baby. I'm trying to keep a running tally. Here are some of them.

Girl Names
Battlebug
Keisha
Flower
Leaf Cruncher

Boy Names
Battlesticks
Football Dance
Christmas tree

In the meantime, I am busy planning a Birthday Party for Drew, who will be 7 at the end of January. Can you believe it? I remember when he answered every question like a little dutch boy.

How about all of you? Are you glad the Holidays are over or are you sad to see them go? I always look at January as the beginning of looking forward to spring. The days only get longer from here!

See, look how I am being positive! I'm sure I can keep it up until the end of summer.... or at least I can try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails