December 5, 2011

2 + 1 =

Okay, I'm officially calling it.

I'm Pregnant. Almost 11 weeks (!) It happened really fast after we made our decision to start trying. I announced it on our Christmas cards, just as an aside. I thought it was cute, but of course I did fret about if people thought doing that was showy. My news, I can share it how I want to, right?

I have been so sick and exhausted I haven't been able to do much, and not talking about it on my blog has been brutal! So glad the cat is out of the bag!

I'm nervous and excited and nervous and nauseous. This puts a real rush on getting the house ready to sell, unfortunately I am so freaking tired and Mr. B is working overtime, so it's been impossible to do. I wish the "magical getting your house ready to sell fairy" could come over here. (Design to sell anyone?)

Did I mention I'm really tired and nauseous? This pregnany is kicking my butt! Hopefully that means it's a girl.... hope hope hope. This one has been harder than the others. I'm looking forward to the second trimester.

Now that I can talk about this, I will be back with more soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails