October 22, 2007

My little tornado baby!

Our family is now complete. Jacob Anthony was born on October 19th, 2007 at 11:56 am, and was only 8 lbs, 4 oz and 21 inches. (Take that, all my friends and Doctors who thought I was going to have a larger baby than Drew, who was 9 lbs.)

He is a little sweetheart, my little cuddle bear. Things are going really well, he's actually breastfeeding wonderfully, although his vulcan death grip on my nipple will take a while to get used to.

After being miserable and feeling awful my whole pregnancy, I feel like a new person now. I am so happy, obviously in that goofy baby moon phase, (also suffering from some serious sleep deprivation as well.)

Labor story soon to come, but this one was a cake walk compared to my first one.

Just wanted to give a quick update!

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!! I don't want to call you at the wrong time, but call or e-mail me and let me know when it's a good time to see the little guy....I'm crazy busy today, but any other day will work - I just want to make sure it's convenient for you guys (I'm sure you've had more than a few visitors:) Anyway, get a-hold of me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails