September 21, 2007

I love a lot of people- Maybe you?

I read my last post, and decided that I sounded like a cranky bitch, then I read some other posts and thought, hey I'm a cranky bitch in all of these!! So here's my rebuttal against myself. I swear, people that know me in real life do like me, some even think I'm pretty nice.

Here are some things I love:

Anytime Drew is not throwing a tantrum, he is such a sweet little boy.

When Shaun and I go out alone, we have the best time, and it doesn't matter where we go (although we do enjoy our favorite bar, Revere's, when I am not preggers).

That feeling right after the baby is born that they are the most amazing being ever, and you are awesome for being able to create something like that.

Blog comments. I miss all the ones I got when this was on myspace.

Work lunches with work people. I actually enjoy the people I work with.

Lunches and shopping with my Mom and Sister, Amber, although that hasn't been in FOREVER.

When Drew is laying in bed with us and we're trying to sleep and he speaks in a whisper.

Going out with my friends when I'm pregnant and knowing I'm the only one waking up without a hangover.

My nieces and nephews. So cute.

My non- related "niece" Nya.

My friends getting pregnant.

Jimmy Johns Vegetarian Sub.

The new movies I've seen, Knocked up and The Bourne Ultimatum.

Going places as a family.

Going to dinner with friends.

Sleeping in.

Getting a lot of cleaning done in a short time.

My stomach actually being firm and hard when I'm pregnant.

People telling me Drew is beautiful. That NEVER gets old to me. That, and them calling him sweet.

People saying I look tiny when I tell them how far along I am. Unfortunately those days are over.

Watching new episodes of the Office with Shaun.

Times that I actually help someone in need at work.

Going out with my old work friends. Doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it's really fun.

Going to the movies. Doesn't matter what we see, I know we will have fun.

Family Holidays. Mostly Thanksgiving and Christmas.

MSU Mens Basketball. I love Izzo. If he ever leaves I will cry.

Any song that makes me think of babies. Examples "First Day of my Life" by bright eyes, "Somewhere over the rainbow" the version in 50 First Dates.

The movie About a Boy, also A Princess Bride, Fever Pitch, and the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, to name a few.

Watching Drew and Nate play. They love each other so much and are so cute together!

Blogging.

Thinking about blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Hate to tell ya sweetie, but I rarely get hangovers :-)....
    I'm sorry so much is annoying you, but it sounds like you still manage to find the good in things! You should be looking forward to your shower - it will be fun, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails