November 26, 2008

Photo Class FAIL

While browsing through a box of my old high school stuff, I found my old photo files. When I was in High School, I wanted to be a photographer. I did win a few awards, even a portfolio award that was actually pretty prestigious (for the Lansing area). I don't know where those pictures went though, because all I can find are the rejects. So behold, the first in a series of photos I like to call the photo class FAIL. The first installment is called "Creepy Dolls".


This doll looks like she might either be a syrup dispenser or a... syrup dispenser. Okay, well, she's not that menacing. But I tried, Right?


This doll is actually the scariest in real life. She actually kind of freaked me out. Can't tell here though.


Now this is a work of art. Aren't the red eyes a nice touch? Don't you wish you had this beautiful doll in your house? Seriously, I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley. You can admit you are going to have nightmares now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails