October 14, 2009

Gah! Blaurgh! Pshaw!


I know, I know, I know! I've been a bad blogger lately.
I have a reason/excuse- I am busy getting ready for Jacob's Birthday. That's right, my little munchkin is turning 2! I can hardly believe it myself. I know I've been calling him 2 for a while, that's because he seems like a 3 year old to me with his expansive vocabulary. At this rate, he'll surpass my mental capacities by age 8. I can't believe how much he has grown, although at the same time it's hard to remember him this little:

Fun Fact: It's corny, but Moms really do believe in love at first sight.

I will hopefully be back with more funny soon, that is, if I am not busy scrubbing my whole house down with a toothbrush. (I get neurotic when guests come over to my house for parties, even when it is a small get together- of course some of you already know this.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails