November 23, 2009

Conversations of my life

Conversation bubble with curse word symbols


Mr. Bee: Your hair looks nice today.

Me: Thanks!

Mr. Bee: Did you do something different?

Me: Yeah, I washed and brushed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew (looking up at the counter): Oh, my Halloween candy is gone. I guess the Candy Fairy took it.

Me: The Candy Fairy?

Drew: Yeah the Candy Fairy comes and takes the candy until Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Friend: My Mom goes out to lunch every single day with her friends. It's like, how does she even have that much time?

Me: I know, my Mom goes out to lunch with a group of friends a lot.

Friend: It's really annoying sometimes.

Me: Yeah. (Pause) I hope we get to do the same one day.

Friend: Yeah, me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics to Drew's made up song:

Bow Chica Wow wow
That's what my baby said
bow wow wow
heart starts pumpin'
chica chica goo
I love you
bow wow wow
heart starts pumpin'
chica chica goo
I love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails