November 29, 2009

An open letter to Santa Regarding my Son's Wish list....


Dear Santa,


I'm writing you regarding my son's wish list. I have written what each picture was as I was told by Drew, to make it easier to read. Drew has been a good boy and I'm sure all of his gifts will be used with good intentions. Did I mention what a gentle, nice boy he is? I'm sure that he will use the chainsaw and laser shooter wisely and the shovel will only be used to plant flowers and help dig up weeds, but if you want to stick to the books and globe on his list, I'm sure he will understand. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Janna


P.S. I am going to try and make cookies for your arrival. Do not judge me if they are not homemade!


P.P.S. Drew informed me that the knife is for me.


P.P.P.S. The House is not for me, I swear, but if you are feeling giving, the whole family wouldn't mind a new house. Just sayin'.


P.P.P.P.S. No, we don't let him watch violent shows, you can ask Boodle. I blame his classmates.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails