December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday- 4 days until Christmas Edition



I did NOT spend 15 hours last week baking cookies. Consequently when I was done, I did not take a celebratory nap.

Today is Mr. Bee's Birthday! Yay! I love my husband, and he is totally older than me so I can NOT gloat about him being old. 36! Yikes! (Hahaha) Happy Birthday Mr. Bee, I love you!

I also did NOT hint to Mr. Bee to pick a Birthday meal that I didn't have to cook. (Hey I baked all week.)

This post was NOT thrown together at the last minute, NOT at all!

I am so NOT counting down the days past Christmas when we get our new puppy! (Puppy watch is 12 days and counting- I hope he still has puppy breath then!)

I am NOT totally done this year on all my Christmas tasks. (Sigh of relief.)

I totally do NOT feel guilty about missing all of my workouts.

I totally do NOT regret the 15 cookies (or so, I lost count) I consumed this week and the cookie dough. (Who doesn't love cookie dough? Fascists, that's who.

I did NOT write a whole post about Christmas Cookies. I am NOT cookie obsessed at all.

What are your Not Me's this week?

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails