May 5, 2010

Been busy, here's why....

Ok, yeah, I've been a bad blogger (again, I am such a broken record) but I have a good excuse this time! A real one! Take a look.


Sorry about crappy quality of of some of these photos, I took with my phone so I could post to FB, since it won't let me past regular pics. Damn that FB!
So yeah, plans to move are on hold, but plans to renovate my tubular 80's kitchen are underway... it started with the sink breaking, and then the fridge breaking, and the enclosure for our fridge is too small to fit any new fridge in, so voila! Instant chaos ensues.

Yep, I'm a little freaked, but ANYTHING, even a broken wall is an improvement.

On a completely unrelated note, I've started taking Alli. I finally did it. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, Alli, if you want to sponsor my weight loss, contact me. Just sayin'. That stuff can be expensive. Let's see if it works.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails