December 30, 2010

Best of 2010 Playlist

I love my music !photo © 2003 Shiv Shankar Menon Palat | more info (via: Wylio)
Music was ABSYMAL overall this year, but here are my favorites:

1. Bad Romance, Lady GaGa
2. Crystalised, The XX
3. Cousins, Vampire Weekend
4. F*** You, Cee Lo Green
5. Dog Days Are Over, Florence + The Machine
6. Ready To Start, Arcade Fire
7. Rill Rill, Sleigh Bells
8. 10 Mile Stereo , Beach House
9. Empire State of Mind (f. Alicia Keys), Jay-Z
10. Uprising, Muse
11. Dance Yrself Clean, LCD Soundsystem
12. Grenade, Bruno Mars
13. Monster, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver  


Disagree? Agree? Have better choices? Think it's bad news that I ended the list on 13? Sad I left out Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus? (It's so damn catchy!) Leave it in the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails