March 23, 2011

The Wordless Wednesday That Wasn't

I was all set to post a funny picture of Mr. B cuddling a pillow pet as he slept on the couch. I posted it on Facebook, and I thought it was cute/funny. I told him that I posted it, so he would know it was up there. He didn't care....

...until he got to work and saw that the picture was posted all over his work. I got a call this morning to take it off facebook. I felt terrible. I apologized profusely.

Apparently this is my lesson learned about what I post on the internet, and internet privacy. In other words, keep those funny pictures private overall this just reconfirms what I already know-

Sometimes facebook sucks! Sometimes it feels like the fish and company rule, it stinks after 2 days, and sometime I feel like I have 300 people stinking up the place. (You know I still love you, it's just those few rotten apples that spoil the bunch.)
Wall of tagsphoto © 2009 Adam Tinworth | more info (via: Wylio)


Anyway, I have learned my lesson, at least until the next time I stick my foot in my Facebook.

Hopefully I have learned my lesson about using sayings poorly to fill out a blog post too.... no probably not.

Also, here I am pimping myself out- Please go vote for me in the Top 25 Funny Moms over at Circle of Moms. I don't know who nominated me, but thank you! You can vote once a day until Monday! Thanks a bunch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails