August 23, 2011

Tuesday's True Confession

Here's my attempt at starting a weekly meme. Don't worry, I will probably tire of it after three weeks.

Let me be the first to tell you-- I don't give a damn about Kim Kardashian's wedding. I don't care what she wore, what she registered for, or who was invited to (what I'm sure was) a glorious shindig. I only cared about Kate Middleton's gown for the royal wedding and that's it.

I will tell you what I do love, though-- looking through friends of friends wedding photos on Facebook.

I know, I know- it's terribly stalkerish, weird, creepy, but I just love seeing what complete strangers did for their weddings. I guess it's the same reason that I peer into houses that have their lights on when we pass by in the car... I want to know how others with my same means live. I don't need to or want to know how amazingly wonderful millionaire's lives are, I want to know how you make your life wonderful. What are your secrets? I have a million ideas and no follow through. I keep hoping enough inspiration will help me complete the task of fixing up our house.

Oh, and in case you are wondering....
From our wedding. My flowers were so beautiful. Also: they were too expensive. Maybe less roses. See? Helpful information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails