May 13, 2013

Mom for a Day

Mother's day was great. Mr. B got to be Mr. Mom and be the primary caregiver of our little angel baby, Matthew.

He was exhausted and needing a break by 1pm. Methinks someone forgot what it was like to have a baby.

My favorite part of the day was when Matthew woke up from his afternoon "nap" and I got to wake up Mr. B, who fell asleep.

I know he says he knows how hard and exhausting it is, but it is different when you actually experience it. I think we all forgot what it was like to have a mobile baby in the house and we had no idea that adding a third child to the mix would feel like we added 5 children to the mix.
Matthew loves his Daddy and thinks he's a rock star. Mr. B thinks Matty's awesome too.
Don't worry, I let him take a shower at 2pm. I think that was generous of me.

I wonder how he is going to manage when I go away on a trip with my friends in the fall.


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails