March 18, 2007

The Cat is out of the bag....

Well, yes everyone I am pregnant! I wouldn't have announced it so soon, I know what they say about bad luck and all, however, I am going to start showing any day now (blah) so why wait any longer? Due to all of the problems I have had with spotting with my little one, I have already had 2 yes, 2 ultrasounds where they have heard the heartbeat. Basically I was told that some people just spot. How reassuring. In other words, so far this has been a pregnancy from H- E- double hockey sticks, if you catch my drift. Between the ALL day nausea, the mood swings, and the mind boggling fatigue, and all the undue stress of constant spotting (it happens if I do anything as strenous as even vacuuming), it has been rough, especially with a 2 year old running around all of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to have another one, I can't wait! I'd just like to skip ahead 7 months and be done with it already. I think I will need a lot of love and support with this pregnancy, and I have had moutains of it from Shaun. He has really stepped it up, so to speak, and I only have to hear about how stressful this pregnancy is on HIM (if men only knew!)once a week.

So wish us good thoughts please, in this journey we are beginning. I think we will need them!

Love, Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails