June 4, 2007

On How Lame I am

Shaun and I rented Pirates of Carribbean 2, Dead Man's Chest (seriously, the titles are as long as the movies). It took us not one, or two, but three days to watch the 2 1/2 hour movie. Similarly, we won't go see a movie at the theater over 2 hours, as it is just too taxing on us. I can't wait to see what happens when the baby is born. Will Grey's Anatomy be too much for me and I will have to watch it in installments on my DVR?

Maybe this means we aren't lame because we do so much during the day that doesn't involve the TV, that we are too pooped for the boob tube (god I hate that expression, I just liked the way pooped for the boob tube sounded).

Or maybe we are just getting old. Probably that's more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails