#10! Hard to believe 10 weeks Have passed since I started Friday Favorites! In honor of #10 I am going to give you 10 favorites this week- 5 from this week, and 5 favorites overall (these are like my favorites hall of fame). Here we go!
My Five Faves this week:
1. Becoming Jane (Movie) Sometimes, especially when I am surfing the crimson wave, I've just got to watch a movies that makes me cry. This is one of them. Heartbreaking, but not in a cheesy, Nicholas Sparks sort of way- sorry Nicholas Sparks fans! If you haven't seen it yet- please do!
2. Pizza and Movie night. One weeknight a week we pull out the kids table and paper plates and watch a movie and eat. Very little cleanup and the kids love their special treat.
Intently watching the movie, they are. Turning into Yoda, I am.
3. Hanging out with my friends on Tuesday. It was much more fun than my tired body can handle!
4. All my blogerinos, my blogging friends who still stick by even when I am in a blogging funk. Thanks guys, I promise I will have better posts soon. Plus you guys totally complimented me on my picture with the kids last Friday which was so totally awesome and totally unexpected.
When Marisa was just an infant and I was pregnant she would let me hold her for hours... and I did! Here is one of the pictures, with Max, my sister's other big baby!
5. My Niece Marisa. She's turning two today and she gets a special shout out! Love you 'Risa! Your Aunt Janna is the your favorite Auntie, too! (Please wish her a Happy Birthday in the comments section- her Mommy reads the blog and I bet she would think that is cute!)
My Five Faves overall:
1. My Boys. I bitch, moan and complain sometimes, but where would I be without them? I love the men in my life. I'm beginning to love sports and dinosaurs and trucks- what are they doing to me? EEK!
3. My Friends. Cinquo de Mayo again this year? Puh-leez? I'm not pregnant this year, how about it? Cinquo de Mayo 2007. Pregnant here. Yep, that's MY 7up. Woot. Ain't no party like a preggo party!
4. Great Wolf Lodge. We had so much fun last year, we are doing it again at the end of May. Even though Jacob hates water. Altogether now- huh? Well we are hoping he changes his mind by then (crosses fingers).
5. Lollapalooza. I hate to be looking forward to the end of summer, but I can't wait to go!
Okay all- now tell me- what are your faves? You can blog some FF's and then link back if you so choose, or leave them in the comments!