November 28, 2011

Slacker

I'm a bum. I admit it, I've been preoccupied and too lazy to post. I didn't even post for Jacob's Birthday! (Hangs head in shame.) I've just been tired and BUSY. Since I can't seem to post any real entries, here is a list post about what we've been up to, because I love lists (and they're easier-again, LAZY).

1. 4 is a good age. Definite  improvements in my little guy has made days with him fun again!
2. The boys are playing so nicely together, it's awesome. Probably due to #1.
3. The dog is driving me up the wall. Seriously, he needs to be entertained constantly. It's very annoying.
4. Trying to get the house ready to sell.
5. Busy trying to get Christmas all taken care of. The decorations are up, some gifts, bought, cards ordered, so we are getting there. I make Christmas cookies in the second half, so I need all my time for that.
6. Trying to keep Drew, who is 6 1/2, to believe in Santa Claus. It's getting really dicey, he keeps asking very sensible questions. My favorite was "I don't know if Santa Claus is real. I don't think he would come down the chimney, ours is so dirty."
7. Trying to remember to move our Elf each day. Remembering is hard, yo.


Uh... that's all I have for the moment.... More to come, I promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails